ZubrSoft (HTP resident) is a global IT, consulting and business process company.
We are looking for Middle QA who will join our team.
- Perform functional, non-functional and regression testing of web and mobile applications;
- Work in the Agile team, communicating with all team members and stakeholders;
- Analyze new requirements and create test cases and checklists using test design approach;
- Bug reporting;
- Estimate personal tasks;
- Document test results and report them;
- Participate in release process.
- Experience in manual or automation Testing 2 + years;
- Attention to details and analytical mind;
- Strong written and verbal communications, teamwork and problem-solving skills;
- Clear understanding of testing methodologies and procedures;
- Initiative and motivated, follows through with given tasks and unexpected problems;
- Organized and methodical in thinking, executing, tracking and reporting progress;
- Independent, ability to prioritize tasks & work without supervision;
- Ability to work without specification;
- English - Intermediate.
Will be a Plus:
- Experience in test automation.
- Load Testing.
- Working in a professional software engineers team;
- Competitive and stable wages;
- Flexible working hours and comfortable office environment;
- Office in just 5 minutes' walk from the subway;
- Fun corporate events.